Saturday, September 11, 2010

Still ♥ U ('cause you're my everything)


Girl: Your new girlfriend is pretty. I bet she stole your heart.
Boy: Yeah...she is. But you're still the most beautiful girl I know.
Girl: I hear she's funny and amazing. All the stuff I wasn't.
Boy: She sure is. But she's nothing compared to you.
Girl: I bet you know everything about her by now. Like how you knew just about everything about me.
Boy: Only the stuff that count. I can't even remember the stuff she tells me when I think of you.
Girl: Well...I hope you guys last. Cause we never did.
Boy: I hope we do too. Whatever happened to me and you?
Girl: Well I gotta go. Before I start to cry.
Boy: Yeah me too. I hope you don't cry.
Girl: Bye. I still love you...
Boy: Later. I never stopped
.

No comments:

Post a Comment